Friday, August 15, 2008

Welcome to the Silver Family Blog!

Hello everyone! This is Sarah, Marilyn's daughter, and after such a wonderful and successful family reunion, I thought it would be nice to set up a blog for our ever-growing family. I personally had a great time getting to know everyone there, and I want to keep in touch with all of y'all. I think this will make it easier, because anyone who is an 'author' can post whatever they want - pictures, videos, birth or marriage announcements, mission calls, and any other family updates y'all can think of. I think it would be great if everyone who went to the reunion could post their pictures on here so everyone can get a chance to see them and get their own copies. Share your favorite memories from the reunion or any other family gathering in the past as well. By no means am I the most computer-savvy person in this family, so feel free to improve anything you think needs improving. If you have any questions just post them on here or email me at bellzplaya@yahoo.com. Happy blogging!

P.S. Happy Birthday Momma! I love you! And congratulations to David Beverly on his mission call!

1 comment:

grammawood said...

Thanks Sarah for starting this blog! I just hope that I can learn to use it properly!
I loved getting to know everyone at the reunion. I do hope we can all keep in touch.